LAST UPDATE: September 9, 2021
WHEN AND HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following are examples of how and when we collect personal information:
- You register on our Website,
- You purchase on our Website,
- You contact us via email,
- You write a product review or answer a survey,
- You sign up for our newsletter,
- From third parties.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you provide when using our Website:
- Purchase or Account Registration information such as name, email address, and/or a unique individual password;
- Testimonials, ratings and reviews, product feedback, surveys, or other form submissions;
- Payment Information such as credit/debit card details,
- Information we collect automatically during your Website visit:
- Website metadata and analytics, including IP address, device information, date/time of visits, new or returning visits, products viewed, page response times, URL clickstreams, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages;
- Information from third parties such as social media:
- When you interact with our Services or accounts on a social media platform, we may collect the certain information that you or the platform make available to us on that page or account, such as your social media account ID, your social media ‘likes’, click-throughs to our Website, or custom interactions.
- For visitors from California: The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires Businesses disclose the type of personal information we’ve collected on California residents in the last 12 months. The types of personal information we’ve collected in the last 12 months are the same types stated above.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Proudly uses the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products you purchase,
- To contact you for account and promotional purposes,
- To provide customer support or to respond to you,
- To improve the website, products and other Proudly services,
- To comply with our agreements or policies,
- For other business and legal purposes (e.g., to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us, and to maintain business records),
- With your consent.
- Facilitate product purchases (e.g., Shopify),
- Help us communicate with you,
- Manage and optimize our Website and services,
- Assist us with our social media presence or relevant advertising.
In addition, we may share information:
- Proudly may also share your personal information in order to:
- Protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates;
- Protect the safety and security of our Website visitors;
- Detect and protect against fraud;
- Comply with law or legal process.
As part of a business transition
- Proudly may also share your personal information with prospective purchasers exclusively to evaluate the proposed transaction;
- We may share de-identified, aggregate, or anonymous information about our customers with advertising or marketing partners. This means that the information we share with our advertising and marketing partners does not identify you or is combined with de-identified data of other customers to protect your privacy.
Read more about the specific vendors or third parties who receive your personal information, including those using cookies>
Advertising Services Using Cookies and Related Technologies
EXERCISE YOUR CHOICES WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAINTAIN ABOUT YOU
You have the right to make certain choices regarding your personal information. The following are ways you can exercise your rights:
- Access the personal information we maintain about you,
- Delete the personal information we maintain about you,
- Opt-Out of certain uses of your personal information.
- Opt out of email marketing by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email you received;
- Opt out of tailored advertising using third party cookies by referring to our list of advertising services above for company-specific choices, or visit http://optout.aboutads.info to exercise an industry-wide opt-out. In addition, you may reject or delete cookies through your browser settings.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Proudly at privacy@Proudlycompany.com.
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) grants California residents certain rights with respect to their personal information.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request a notice identifying the categories of your Personal Information which we share for business purposes and/or third parties for marketing purposes. These categories are provided above in this privacy notice.
- Request to know more about the specific pieces and categories of personal information we collect, use, sell and disclose.
- Request deletion of your personal information. Opt out of the “sale” of your personal information. PROUDLY does not ‘sell’ personal information You may exercise these rights by contacting Proudly at privacy@Proudlycompany.com
We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 nor is our Site directed to children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please ask a parent or guardian for help in using our website or purchasing any products. If you believe we have obtained personal information associated with children under the age of 13, please contact us at privacy@Proudlycompany.com and we will delete it.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored by Proudly or our service providers on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL or other encryption technology, or will use our third-party payment processors who will use appropriate security procedures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
This website may contain links to other websites or services. We do not exercise control over the information you provide, or is collected by these third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or if you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Proudly by mail or e-mail:
1600 Main Street, 2nd FL, Venice California 90291